Reebok Product Testing
Want to enjoy free shoes and become a Reebok shoe tester? Who doesn’t wish to receive the latest products from all the best brands out there? That too for free?
It is for sure an offer that no one can say no to. If you are open to receiving products from reputed brands, testing them and sharing honest feedback, Reebok offers you the opportunity to do the same.
If you are an extremely active person, this is something you could be a part of without thinking twice. Being a part of Reebok’s testing product will make sure that you have a fresh stream of the newest products coming your way now and then.
Bonus: Other brands like Nike, Adidas and Under Armour also offer similar programs. You can find the links at the bottom of the post, so please read the article till the end.
If you wish to know more about how the testing program works, how to signup, what the basic requirements are and so on, keep reading!
What is the Reebok Product Testing Program?
Reebok is an American sports shoes, apparel and accessory brand that is part of the German sports giant Adidas. Reebok shoes and apparel are valued by all sports enthusiasts worldwide, which is why the opportunity to test the latest products is something that no one can refuse.
The Reebok testing program is a program offered by Reebok which sends products to testers before the products are even introduced in stores. This is done to receive initial feedback from consumers so that the products can be improved and made the best version of what Reebok can offer to its clients.
The Reebok testing products is also a way for testers to get their hands on the newest products very easily. Though the products tested have to be returned, being a part of the testing program means that you will always have some new Reebok product in your wardrobe for you to flaunt.
It is through the testing program that brands such as Reebok make sure that they are delivering exactly what their customers want from their products. It is the product testers that make sure that a brand is constantly updating their game and improving their products, which is why product testing has become such a valuable thing to do.
Once you signup, for the program and if you are selected, you will be added to Reebok’s mailing list and every time that there is a product to test you will be sent an invitation to become a part of the testing round.
If all of this sounds interesting to you, you might be wondering about how you could sign up. For more details on that, keep reading!
How does the product testing process work?
The way the testing program works is quite simple and easy to understand.
Once you have been selected for the testing process, you will be added to Reebok’s mailing list. When Reebok is ready with the prototype for a new product that they wish to test, they send an invitation to all of their testers about the same.
Upon receiving an invitation from Reebok, you get to choose whether you want to test the product or not. If you do, you must respond to the invitation and within a week’s time, you would have the product to test in your hands.
After testing the products based on the specified guidelines, you are required to send the products back to Reebok before the deadline and also submit feedback about how the entire experience with the product you tested was.
If the first round of testing goes well, this would mean that your name will be retained in the mailing list and you will be kept posted about upcoming testing opportunities.
How do you Sign up?
Signing up for the Reebok testing program is quite easy. All you have to do is go on Reebok’s website and click on the “Get Started” button. Once you do this you’ll be taken to a page where you will be asked what kinds of product you wish to test. You can choose any shoes, apparel, or accessories. You will also be asked to choose your gender.
The next page you will be taken to will have you choose your shoe size(US size) and your foot width.
Once all of these basic options are filled in, the next set of questions is going to be the most important. You will be asked questions about your activity levels and your category of interest. In each category, you will also be asked to choose the number of hours that you engage in each activity every week.
Make sure that you fill in this section with the utmost care so that you can maximize your chances of becoming a tester. One important thing to keep in mind is that the number of hours that you are active in a week the higher is the chance that you would be selected.
There are a few criteria that you would have to meet to be selected to become a Reebok product tester. If you meet all of these conditions, you will have higher chances of being selected.
- Reebok requires you to be a resident of the United States. This is because Reebok is an American brand and so they ship their prototypes only to those who reside within the country.
- You would
require a valid email and an internet connection to become a product tester.
Reebok adds their product testers to a mailing list and they email invitations
to the testers whenever they have a new product.
If you wish to be a part of testing that particular product you would have to respond to their email. Thus, it is impossible to work as a product tester without having a valid email or internet connection.
- You cannot be working with any competitor brand and become a product tester for Reebok. To become a Reebok product tester you can be a product tester only with Reebok exclusively. This is to maintain enough secrecy about the product before the product hits the stores.
- You need good writing skills too. You would be asked to provide feedback after every testing period. To be able to provide clear and understandable feedback, you need to be able to write well.
- You can apply to become a tester even if you are below 18, to do this all you need is parental consent. So if you wish to wear brand new products from Reebok to school or college that no one else owns, this is something you can do.
- Maintaining confidentiality too is important to Reebok. So make sure that you do not share any information about the products you are testing with anyone.
- Provide accurate body measurements when applying. To be able to test products, you have to make sure that these products fit you well. So measure your sizes accurately before you enter them.
Do I get to keep the products?
The answer to that is no. You, unfortunately, you do not get the products that you tested. You would have to send the products back to Reebok once the testing period ends. Reebok needs the products back so that they can test their products for wear and tear and see how their products hold up upon continued use.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when testing products.
- Make sure that you are punctual and meet all of the deadlines. This will increase your credibility and ensure that you keep receiving new products.
- You have to return the shoes that are sent to you, remember that you are legally bound to do the same.
- Do not share any information about the product you test anywhere, be it online or to someone in person. Doing so could lead to severe legal action against you.
- Be entirely honest when sharing your feedback. Honest feedback is what the brand is looking for, so your ability to provide constructive criticism will be highly valued.
- Do not expect any payment. Your payment will not be in any monetary form but will be in the form of new products now and then.
Thanks for reading! I hope this article on Reebok product testing is useful to you.
If you have decided to become Reebok tester, you can click here to get started.
I hope you get to enjoy free shoes during the testing period.